Why Children's Cartoons Should Be Taken Seriously
- Danny Phantom: A 14-year-old boy with an already sucky life gets half-killed by his parents' stupidity, and has to try to keep up with his own life.
- Fairly OddParents: A depressed 10-year-old is given a pair of magic fairies to help relieve him of all different forms of child abuse.
- The Last Airbender: A 12-year-old boy is given the responsibility of saving the entire world by mastering a decade's worth of mystic skills in under a year.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy: Two children of undisclosed ages are confronted by death himself and make a deal with him, and go on a series of adventures in the underworld and are confronted by many deadly mythical creatures.
- Adventure Time: The last surviving human of "The Mushroom War" lives in the post-apocalyptic land of Ooo with his adoptive brother, Jake, and battles evil and injustice.
- How to Train Your Dragon: A teenage boy gives up the approval and acceptance of his father and culture to save the life of the only friend who loved him as he was, and in return loses his leg yet changes his world.
- Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby have real nigga problems.
*leans off the bed to reach laptop charger*
ok so i think i finally found a category where tumblr is better than pinterest and that’s food
on pinterest if you search recipes they’re like “try a skinny mom pop! put 3 strawberries on a stick and add a little drizzle of white chocolate! way tasty and way healthier than most dessert options out there!”
tumblr food tag is like “put 15 snickers bars in a bigger fucking snickers bar you beautiful disaster”
i want all the extra fat on my body to fall off and turn into cash
Two more months and it’s 2015 what the fuck
I swear it was 2012 and we were all freaking out about the world ending like three months ago
"this is an OUTRAGE!”
Is this how the skeleton war began
what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do
My sister and I have a headcanon that Jane is Belle and the Beast’s grandaughter.
and I think this further proves our point…
Which would explain why she understand Tarzan, he sort of reminds me of Beast in attitude…. he is sort of a Beast… hmmm. I like your headcanon.
I agree. Professor Porter said that she got her wild stories from her mother. Belle had wild stories, which turned out to be true, just like Jane’s story about Tarzan was true.
This must be shared, with EVERYONE!
SHE EVEN HAS THE BEASTS EYES
I LOVE THIS
Page 1 of 568